May the journey begin!

/
0 Comments
I was so busy and adapting to this new process in my life that I hadn't  time to organize my ideas in this blog where I want to keep works and learnings along the road of my life. Anyway I started!

In my first term (Basic Foundations), me and the other nine amazing classmates are being mentored by Mathew Rees! In addition to a very funny British and willing to teach, he is senior animator on Aardman! I feel very lucky and excited to be in his hands this first part of the Animation Mentor!

In the first week we getting familiar with people on campus and learned how to use and make use everything the site has AM. And aren't few things... Every week we have a lecture with a different goal recorded for funny founders: Bobby, Shawn, Carlos and guests. We have access to a library with a looot of material... Since the Maya tips until designing drafted to get the best use of our abilities

Here there is already a lot of emphasis on practicing a lot, draw all day and don't be afraid to fail... On the contrary, enjoy the mistakes! Because has no better way to learn than missing. And the mentors and colleagues on the campus are there to criticize and correct frame to frame everything you do!

In coming posts I will try to show my experiences learned by every week :). 



You may also like

No comments:

Lucas Degani. Powered by Blogger.